Thank you for doing such a wonderful job on our recent basement-finishing project. While this was our third project with you and your team, you’ve once again surpassed our lofty expectations. I’m afraid we’ve been spoiled by the great work you do. Specifically, we appreciate working with you for a couple key reasons:
- Integrity – you do what you say. As issues arise, they are quickly and fairly dealt with.
- Craftsmanship – you care deeply about the quality of your work and the materials you select.
- Creativity – you offer many clever and valuable suggestions to improve the overall project.
- Coordination – you choose and manage subcontractors to keep the project and costs on schedule.
- Respect – you thoughtfully work around our family’s schedule and do an amazing job cleaning up the work area.
Thanks again for transforming our basement into one of our favorite spaces.David & Julie K.